Terms & Conditions
This agreement applies to Auction Information Manager – a product of DataKatch International Pty Ltd ATF The KatchALL Trust and you, the individual.
“you” - The individual
“DataKatch” - DataKatch International Pty Ltd ATF The KatchALL Trust.
DataKatch complies with the Australian Privacy Principles and it is a condition that any individual utilising the Search ME@[datakatch] service also abides by the Australian Privacy Principles. It is illegal to obtain information on a third party individual. Any individual found to be breaching any other persons privacy will be subject to legal action within all applicable laws and reported to the relevant authorities.
These Terms & Conditions have been developed to protect the integrity of DataKatch.
Online systems are monitored within an internal auditing system and are date-time stamped, together with IP address and account details. Any misuse of services and facilities may lead to civil action or criminal prosecution.
By submitting a request through DataKatch’s Search ME@[datakatch] service you agree:
- All information supplied in your request is accurate complete and up to date.
- Your request for access of information is not automatically granted and must be approved by DataKatch.
- You can only use any information supplied to you for your personal use and is not intended for commercial use.
- Information is only supplied via the internet and DataKatch takes no responsibility for any service issues that maybe experienced through the use of the internet.
- DataKatch endeavours to provide quality information to you. All information supplied to you is obtained by us via our subscribers of other services. The accuracy of such information is not the responsibility of DataKatch and you acknowledge the information maybe inaccurate or out of date.
- Any information supplied to you is supplied on an as is bases and the value of that information is purely subjective to you.
- We may modify, cancel or otherwise change this service without notice to you.
- You acknowledge that we source information from third parties. Any disputes you have about information supplied can be addressed directly with the third parties displayed in any reports provided to you.
- That you will not hold DataKatch accountable for the inaccurate input of information by its subscribers – therefore resulting in the delivery of incorrect search results, as the subscriber acknowledges that faults are possible due to human error. It is also understood that technical failure can cause errors and the subscriber does not hold DataKatch responsible for same.
- Not to hold DataKatch liable to you, or to anyone else, for any loss or damage (including without limitation loss of profit, revenue or business, indirect, consequential, special or incidental loss or damage), however liability arises, or might arise, if it were not for this clause. This exclusion does not apply to anything the law prohibits as excluding liability.
- To indemnify DataKatch for any loss suffered, or liability incurred, due to any information provided that is not accurate, up to date or complete, or is otherwise misleading.
- The Search ME@[datakatch] Service is a stand alone service and may be integrated with other products and services in relation to functionality and information sharing. DataKatch International Pty Ltd is charged with the administration of the Search ME@[datakatch] Service. All DataKatch products, services and systems are interrelated with respect to its development and operations. Services released to the marketplace may be distributed by related or non related companies of DataKatch and as such all DataKatch terms and conditions, policies and rights are imposed on the subscribers of service and is independent of any distributor's policies or terms and conditions.
- The inclusion of advertisements, pointers and hyper links to other web sites operated by third parties are not under the control or the responsibility of DataKatch. A display of advertising does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by DataKatch.
- That subscribers agrees that the operations of DataKatch and its services will remain confidential and that all material whether written or oral, tangible or intangible, shall be treated as confidential and will not, without prior written consent by DataKatch, be disclose to any third party. DataKatch reserves the right to take further action if this condition is breached.
- DataKatch reserves the right to refuse a request by any individual, company or corporation for use of this service or any of its services without needing to supply a reason.
Rental Serviceability Score
DataKatch Rental Serviceability Score is a specialised products used by DataKatch subscribers to assist in ascertaining whether or not an individual or individuals are able to afford to maintain a residential rental property. The Rental Serviceability Score provided is general in nature and is scored without taking into account anyone’s objectives, financial situation, or needs. DataKatch Rental Serviceability Score does not constitute legal or financial advice.
You can request a refund within two business days of paying for a subscription on the following conditions:-
- You must not have accessed or used the DataKatch service from date of payment.
- Your request must be in writing.
- DataKatch will contact you via phone or email to confirm either acceptance or denial of your refund request.
- Acceptance to issue a refund will be processed within 7 to 14 days from approval.
This refund policy does not exclude a person’s right under Australian Consumer Law.